- Years in Education: 20
- Favorite TV Show: I don't watch much on TV except sports, America's Got Talent, and The Voice.
- Favorite Book: Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Why I Teach: I love kids and I love to learn.
- Hidden Talent: sing
- Alma Mater: BYU
- Hometown: Spanish Fork
- Hobbies: reading, quilting, camping, traveling, and watching sports.
- Favorite Food: Anything I don't have to cook. I like sandwiches because they don't take long to make.
- Favorite Musician: I love music but don't really have a favorite musician. I like songs that are calming and easy to sing along with.
- Favorite Author: I have many favorite.
- Who I look up to: my mom
- Favorite Get Away: getting lost in a good book