Special Education Teacher
- Years in Education: 11 yrs.
- Favorite TV Program: Downtown Abbey
- Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
- Why I Teach: I love the look on a student's face when the light finally goes on and they figure out how to do something they never thought possible.
- Hidden Talent: I can make and repair jewelry.
- Alma Mater: BYU, SUU
- Hometown: Kennewick, Washington
- Hobbies: Running, crocheting, scrap booking, reading, and trying recipes from Pinterest.
- Favorite Food: King crab legs
- Favorite Musician: Pitbull
- Favorite Author: Jane Austen
- Who I look up to: My mother for her unfailing strength through all her challenges with her health. She is my rock and never gives up. My parents build up everyone they know and are the most kind spirited and giving people I know.
- Favorite Get Away: My grandpa took his two sons and all my cousins to Hawaii when I was 17. It was my best vacation ever. My husband and I are saving our money so we can go there some day.