- Years in education: I have taught Special Ed PreK and Kindergarten for 8 years.
- Favorite TV Show: The Voice
- Favorite Book: The Street Lawyer by Grisham
- Why I Teach: I love watching my students have those "ah-ha" moments when they finally grasp a concept and are so proud of their accomplishments. I also love getting notes from my Kindergarten kids.
- Hidden Talent: I am a travel bargain guru-all my friends and family rely on me to find awesome travel deals!
- Alma Mater: BYU
- Hometown: Salem
- Hobbies: Scrap booking, traveling, soccer mom and coach
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Author: David Baldacchi
- Who I look up to: My parents; they have taught me that I can do very hard things and do them well.
- Favorite Get Away: A beach in the Bahamas