- Years in Education: 29 years
- Favorite TV Program: NCIS
- Favorite Book: Whichever one I am reading at the moment.
- Why I Teach: I have known since I was in the 5th grade that I wanted to be a teacher. My friends got so tired of me wanting to play school that I used to tie our kittens to chairs so they could be my students.
- Hidden Talent: If I had a hidden talent I wish someone would dig it up for me.
- Alma Mater: BYU
- Hometown: Warren, Ohio
- Hobbies: Reading and playing with my grandkids
- Favorite Food: Chocolate
- Favorite Musician: Paul Cardall
- Favorite Author: Too many to count
- Who I look up to: I look up to my son-in-law who is going to school and working full time.
- Favorite Get Away: Gramma's house in Colorado