- Years In Education: 8
- Favorite TV Program: Blacklist
- Favorite Book: Goose Girl
- Why I Teach: I like helping kids overcome a weakness and learn new skills to improve their lives and relationships.
- Hidden Talent: I like to sing but you won't catch me doing a solo. I was a competitive swimmer for 15 years and competed at my first national championship when I was in 8th grade.
- Alma Mater: BYU
- Hometown: Webster, NY
- Hobbies: buying scrapbooking supplies, swimming, reading to my kids
- Favorite Food: caramel salmon and anything from Cheesecake Factory
- Favorite Musician: U2 and Carrie Underwood
- Favorite Author: I don't really have one. I enjoy YA fiction, aka. fun light reading.
- Who I look up to: everyone who keeps their cool in tough situations and those with a great sense of humor.
- Favorite Get Away: Disneyland or just a place at home where I get a moment of alone time.