Mt. Loafer Classified Employee of the YearPublished by kyle.staheli on Tue, 05/01/2018 - 15:33
Jessica is amazing with our lower grade students! She has a way of helping each child feel special and capable when she works with them. She is the data guru and is fantastic at updating and staying in touch with teachers about their student’s progress. I have been lucky enough to teach Jessica’s sweet daughter Elinor this year. Jessica is a fantastic mother and truly does love her children.
My first week here is an intern I was sitting at a lunch table all alone, Jessica noticed me and pulled up a chair and sat with me! We have eaten lunch with one another every day since then. She goes above and beyond even when no one is watching, I have found Jessica refilling the paper towel dispensers in the faculty bathroom, I have seen her wiping down our faculty tables and organizing the chairs. Not to mention she is THE most amazing crepe chef! I could honestly go on and on about my dear friend Jessica but I wanted her to hear how loved she is by the first, second and third grade teams. Here is what they said about her!
Jessica has been working with our tier 2 invention kids for the last years. We love her. Here are just a few ways she has helped us.
- She goes above and beyond the expected.
- She genuinely cares about how the kids are doing
- She checks in often with the teacher to see if she is being supportive with the goals we're trying to accomplish
- She's very flexible and can do just about anything!
- She's positive and we feel very much like she's part of our team
- We love the way she celebrates with us when children make progress
- She researches ideas to help kids that are stuck
- She takes pride in her job and it shows!
- She's dependable and very punctual
Jessica is extremely consistent. She reports her findings which help us as teachers. She is positive and cheerful with the everyone she encounters. Jessica goes over and beyond with everything she does. She is always willing to pitch in and help where help is needed.
Wow! What would I do without Jessica Barrett? She is simply amazing in every way. I love how positive she always is and how she makes my load lighter by helping out with my students. She is so knowledgeable in what she does and I’m grateful that she can help me reach my students that need extra support. She has had my back as a teacher in more ways than one this year.